Friday 26 July 2013

Adding Japanese Cards to the Collection?

Besides wondering how to show off my collection, which I still need to do, I have stumbled across the Japanese Pokemon sets. I knew they existed, but I hadn't realised I could actually get booster boxes of them. It started just out of curiosity, but now I really want to collect them as well.

Bulbapedia has a great site for finding the names of each set. The Plasma Freeze for example, has two different sets in Japan that make up the English counterpart, Spiral Force and Thunder Knuckle.

Here's a link to show the different versions. LINKAGE! (English on the left, Japanese on the right.)


The Japanese booster boxes are wayyy cheaper, but they also have less cards. Each booster box comes with 30 packs, each booster pack has 5 cards. Which I think is new. Maybe. 

Anyway, I thought I'd update the blog with my current thoughts. Eagerly awaiting pay day so I can make a purchase or two. Some birthdays are coming up so money will be tight. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment